We are very excited to worship our creator with all of you this coming Sunday. Before we can do that however We ask all of you to read the following. Realizing this may be a little lengthy, it is very important for all of you to know what it says.
In having the ability to meet together for our time of worship on Sunday mornings there are some guidelines we must adhere to temporarily. We do this as Covid-19 continues to run it's course and leaves us for good. It's not just to follow rules set by authorities God has placed over us but also to protect those that may be vulnerable to the adverse affects of the virus. I do believe however that it's important for us as the body of Christ to come together for worship and growth.
The following will be our list of guidelines, at least for the coming few weeks. They are both guidelines for the facility and the congregation. They are not intended to offend anyone or to make them feel out of place but for our protection.
- Masks or face coverings are not required but encouraged. Especially for those that may believe they are in the at risk crowd that would be vulnerable towards adverse effects of Covid-19. Also, anyone that would like to where a mask or face covering is welcome to do so without judgement.
- Please pay close attention to proper hygiene, before coming and while attending. Anti-bacterial soap, hand sanitizer, and tissue will be readily available.
- Social distancing is requested by all to the best of our ability. Preferably remaining at least 6 feet apart. This includes seating. Please stagger your seating as best as possible.
- All will be asked to be seated after entering the facility and being greeted. All fellowship will be asked to take place out doors both before and after the service.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized after every use by an appointed person from the congregation.
- Opportunity is given for shaking hands. Please do not feel obligated to do so or worry about offending someone that offers a handshake if you do not want to shake hands.
- Last and most difficult, also prayerfully for as short a time as possible, if you are sick or have been so in the last week, we ask that you stay home. At the very least please wear a mask or face covering. Most importantly let us know if you are sick so we can be praying for you.
None of this is meant to offend anyone but to the opposite we ask that it be an encouragement for you to come. Let knowing we are taking all the necessary precautions we can to keep you safe and healthy, physically as well as spiritually, encourage you to attend.
We love and miss you all greatly and pray that we get to see you all on Sunday morning. Don't forget to bring your moms if you are able and feel they are safe. We'll also be taking a moment to celebrate them as well. God bless you all and I hope to see you Sunday morning at 10:30 am.
Pastor Paul Hopper